Anmeldedatum: 05.01.2007 Beiträge: 278 Wohnort: an Land
Verfasst am: 02.05.2019, 20:48 Titel:
Also ich habe in den letzten 3 Tagen jegliches "Let`s play" von UBOAT in deutscher Sprache gesehen... und naja... leider hatte keiner dieser Verfasser auch nur im Ansatz Ahnung von Uboot-Technik als auch den Umgang mit diesem Waffenträger im Kriegsfall.
Weiterhin haben diese (Let`s play-Verfasser) auch nicht berücksichtigt, daß so eine Mannschaft -nach derzeitigem Entwicklungsstand als Mannschaftssimulation alà Sim`s nur halt im Uboot- viel Pflege der einzelnen dem Kommandanten unterstellten Charaktere bedürfen.
Trotzdem denke ich, daß dieses Spiel -gemessen an den derzeitig großen Ambitionen der Entwickler- durchaus Potenzial hat, ein großartiges Spiel zu werden.
Wenn man einen regulären und eigenständigen Wachwechsel (meinetwegen im Hafen zusammengestellt) implementiert, um sich der tatsächlichen Sache namentlich U-Boot-Krieg widmen zu können, wäre dieses Spiel mit einer entsprechenden historisch fundierten Kampagne sehr ansprechend.
Das derzeitig hervorgehobene Micro-Managment wäre z.B. optionell eine prima Lösung in absoluten Krisensituationen, um dann persönlich als Kommandant in die Situation eingreifen zu können, um Mannschaft und Boot zu retten.
Aber ich warte mal ab, wie es sich so entwickelt.
Vielleicht kann sich ja jemand erbarmen, mir ein deutsches "Let`s play" zu verlinken, welches halbwegs glaubwürdig erscheint...
We have prepared a new patch that is available to download on Unstable branch.
However please bear in mind, that it might behave... unstable.
Leave your feedback ONLY in this discussion, as it will be much simpler to gather useful information for us.
If anything goes wrong, please report encountered issues through in-game bug reporting tool as it collects useful diagnostic data that helps us to prepare a fix. This tool can be accessed by pressing F11.
Unlocking Unstable beta branch on Steam:
1. Go to properties of the game in the library.
2. Move to the last tab - BETAS.
3. Pick the Unstable branch from the drop-down menu.
4. You now gained access to the patch, wait for the patch to be applied.
- Wolfpack attack missions.
- Dedicated AI for NPC u-boats that can sneak, perform underwater torpedo attacks and escape depth charge attacks.
- Possibility to give direct orders to NPC u-boats.
- New travel system called "Realistic travel system". It allows for a much higher time compression to make long distance travel possible.
- Configurable shifts, schedules and work priorities for the crew. They can be accessed by entering the "Management" screen. They are configured reasonably well by default. Tweaking them is something meant for the most advanced players.
- Rocket weaponry that is used by the new aircraft (since 1943).
- Oil explosions on ships.
- Convoys travel in formation with cargo ships inside and warships outside.
- Part of the idle u-boat crew now runs to the bow compartment during a crash dive.
- TAB screen now contains shortcuts to all devices to quickly switch them on and off. Regular sailors can take care of such tasks instead of officers from now on, as long as it's specified in their shift.
- New verbal confirmations: depth reports from the diving steers crew and hydrophone contacts from the radioman.
- Most of the gameplay settings are now stored in the game states instead of a configuration file and are set permanently for the campaign. This change doesn't affect video, audio and other settings.
- Coordinates are now displayed with a greater accuracy. There is now a setting that allows to choose coordinates display mode: classic or decimal.
- Specific sailors can be now assigned permanently to officers through the Management screen whenever they are on the shift.
- It's now possible to order switching to an inactive engine gear. It will be enabled whenever qualified engineer gets back to work instead of having to adjust it after each time he enters the station.
- User interface is now more sharp after using UI scale greater than 100%.
- Added working sailor count indicator to the resource bar with a color-coded stress from overworking.
- Ships no longer instantly stop after being hit, if one of their parts detached due to the damage.
- Increased physics engine behaviour consistency between enabled and disabled time compression.
- Torpedoes no longer block time compression usage when they get close to the target. Physics stability was improved to make this unnecessary. Explosions still block it though for a few seconds - we may remove this later too.
- Fix: Rudder performance was being decreased on a high time compression due to the order of performing various physics computations.
- Major memory usage optimizations.
- Reduced stutter when ship representations are spawned nearby in the scene.
- Major performance improvements related to physics and world simulation.
- Cached textures are now being loaded asynchronously to reduce stutters during gameplay.
- Improved SSR performance by up to 30%, depending on the screen resolution.
- Repeating pattern on the sea should be much less visible from now on.
- Flames effect on ships could appear in the sky for a few seconds after a hit.
- Multiple tweaks to postprocessing and also sea and sky appearance.
- Improvements to geometric anti-aliasing.
- Pause effect is much more subtle now.
- Game could enter an infinite loop of entering and leaving a land area.
- Officer with quartermaster role was often ending in an endless limbo state between two jobs.
- Fixed two separate issues which could make transport tasks remain active even after completion.
- Count slider in the storage UI had sometimes unreachable some part of the max range that should be accessible.
- Walking was taking much longer with time compression enabled than without it due to a longer path computation time on the stressed CPU and longer time steps.
- If the game was launched with quickAtlantic, quickLaRochelle or quickLatestGameState parameter, officer jobs weren't working correctly.
- "Slow down" line was missing in the German voiceover.
- Fixes to some problems with character batching that could decrease performance and/or generate incorrectly looking characters.
- Manual cleaning of the cache is no longer necessary after swapping mods that replace textures that are dynamically composed like the textures of the conning tower.
- Crew no longer starts running during each alarm, when they don't do anything of importance, unless ship is under fire.
- Increased torpedo accuracy at a high time compression.
- NPC u-boats had a high chance to lag behind a convoy on the world map when trying to attack it.
- Ships now transmit contact messages, even if player is not nearby. They can be intercepted by the player to gather information.
- Aircraft are more likely to stop attack in bad weather, even if they already spotted an u-boat.
- Aircraft dispatched from aircraft carriers sometimes could become stuck at a random place on the map and wouldn't return. This could also happen, if the carrier reached the port before the aircraft returned.
- Aircraft now rush correctly and don't drop their depth charges from a very high altitude.
- Menu dropdown was appearing under the telegraph in the UI.
- All action tooltips on portraits now contain descriptions.
- Hydrophone operators were, unintentionally, too good at computing torpedo solutions due to an error in the code.
- Red arrow on telegraph interface wasn't properly restored from stored game states.
- Clicks with the right mouse button, while having selected officer, on a target that is beyond the targetting range no longer plots a course to that target.
- TAB screen now supports any number of officers and low screen resolutions.
- Telegraph in UI no longer overlaps with parameter list on the map view in the upper right part of the screen.
- Aircraft no longer patrol coasts at night.
- Aircraft on the carrier were behaving oddly when their ship sunk.
- Orbiting camera had incorrectly applied eccentricity around NPC units. It was aligned to player's u-boat rotation instead of the target ship.
- Added explanations to all campaign settings.
- U-boat couldn't submerge, if high time compression was being used.
- Coastal patrols are now much less likely to spawn on top of the port.
- Aircraft on the carrier are no longer counted in the convoy size estimation.
- Light was blinking for 2 seconds after entering HQ.
- Torpedoes could be left at a wrong position after loading, if time compression was used.
- Group formation algorithm could spawn groups in close vincinity one after another, if it was running during vacation etc. due to execution in discrete time steps. It could lead to too many u-boats appearing in the player's vincinity in La Rochelle.
- Multiple AI fixes and improvements.
- Speed of torpedoes with only a single speed setting was displayed incorrectly in the torpedo launching UI.
- Torpedoes are easier to track for the hydrophone operator.
- Many other minor fixes.
- Some of the previously unexposed textures are now available for modding.
- Many new parameters are exposed for tweaking in "General.xlsx / Settings".
_________________ "If I make mistakes in spelling, Molly dear", said he,
"Remember it's the pen that's bad, don't lay the blame on me"
Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden Gehe zu Seite Zurück1, 2
Seite 2 von 2
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben. Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten. Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten. Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen. Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.